WMFX IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITION: (Scroll to page bottom to print out forms)
Below are the responsibilities and duties that you will be expected to acceptably perform in the role of Account Executive for L&L Broadcasting LLC, Columbia, SC:
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Achieving individual local sales goals per station assigned.
2. Maintaining and/or increasing share of client list.
3. Maintaining/improving technical skill levels with industry software.
4. Maintaining/improving closing skills to increase revenue share.
5. Developing/maintaining comprehensive client files to include presentations/proposals, contract/production verifications, correspondence, timetables, etc.
6. Fundamental knowledge of routine traffic and production procedures to help facilitate efficiency in servicing client needs.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
1. 2-5+ years of sales experience in a broadcast environment are preferred.
2. Successful track record and proven ability to increase spot and NTR revenue in a competitive environment.
3. Strong work ethic, grasp of business basics and flexible personality.
4. Computer literacy required.
5. College graduate preferred.
Operations Manager/Program Director Opening
L&L Broadcasting has an immediate opening for a multi-station Operations Manager with
Hot AC and/or Rock experience to lead our Columbia, SC stations (WARQ/WMFX/WOIC).
The selected candidate will be responsible for programming stations and performing an air shift.
Are you a dedicated professional and strategic thinker who has a passion for Live and Local radio done right? Are you a dynamic leader who thrives on team building and individual development to make those around you better at what they do? If you have a “roll up your sleeves and get the job done” work ethic and want to be a part of a team with a positive and ambitious culture, rush us your resume and one MP3 air check to Mike.Hartel@LLBroadcasting.com.
L&L Broadcasting is an equal opportunity employer. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates should send resumes and cover letters to (unless otherwise stated):
or e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org
No calls please.
L&L Broadcasting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Print and include with resume.